|1000 grams “00” Flour||100%|
|593 grams water||59%|
|15 grams salt||1.5%|
|7 grams Instant yeast||0.7%|
|2 grams Sugar||0.2%|
|5 grams Olive oil||0.5%|
Mixing and Proofing Instructions
- dissolve salt and sugar in the water
- add water mixture to bowl containing the flour (do not mix)
- add yeast to flour/water mixture prior to mixing
- mix to full gluten development
- transfer to oiled bowl and cover
- allow to rise for 15-30 min
- divide into 3 dough balls
- proof 3 dough balls for an additional 30 min
- Remove proofed dough ball from bowl and transfer to lightly floured surface.
- Pressing down with floured fingertips, shape the dough into a small, flat disk.
- Working from the center, push the dough outward while spreading your fingers, making the disk larger.
- Pick up the dough. Move your hands along the edges, allowing gravity to pull the dough into a 14-inch circle, oval, or rectangle.
- Place shaped dough onto a peel covered with parchment paper.
- Allow to rise another 15-30 min
- add toppings
- remove hot stone from oven
- transfer pizza onto stone by pulling parchment paper off of peel
- Pre-heat oven to 500F for 1 hour
- 5 min before baking turn oven onto high temp broil
- bake for 7-8 minutes on high temp broil
(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)